Privacy & cookies
The term ‘The Concorde', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, C L Mathieson Ltd T/A The Concorde. Registered Office: The Concorde, The Old Schoolhouse, Stoneham Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9HQ. Registered in England and Wales No. 01253323. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Concorde takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Concorde may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information is shown to us through the Google Analytics tools and is not shared with anyone else. They are first-party cookies.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
We use ‘share’ buttons on some of our pages to enable you to share content on websites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ social networks. We also provide links to our social media pages on Facebook and Twitter. These websites may set cookies when you are logged in to their service. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Our 'share page' widget is provided by AddThis. You can opt out of AddThis cookies at addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
We may embed things like video, audio and pictures from other websites, such as Vimeo. This means it looks like one of our web pages but the video is being fed through from another site. Every time you visit one of our pages with this sort of embedded content, those other sites may use their own cookies to record that you watched or viewed the content. We have no control over these cookies, so please check the relevant third-party website for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
We also use Strictly Necessary Cookies, which are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and take advantage of services like online booking.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to The Concorde, The Old Schoolhouse, Stoneham Lane, Eastleigh, Southampton, Hampshire, SO50 9HQ. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please either write to us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of The Concorde © 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print, or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.